Stanford Law School has put forward a fellowship named as Stanford Law School Research Fellowship. The fellowship is open to those who have Bachelor’s degree, in the social sciences, prior research experience and coursework in the empirical social science. Fellowship provides a unique opportunity for those who considering graduate school, law school and/or business school in the future. Fellows will receive salary, full medical and dental insurance and other benefits.
Stanford Law School (also known as Stanford Law or SLS) is a professional graduate school of Stanford University, located in the Silicon Valley near Palo Alto, California.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the social sciences or another relevant field.
- Outstanding academic credentials and intellectual creativity.
- Eagerness to take initiative and solve intricate problems.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a quantitative discipline such as economics, political science, statistics, applied math or engineering.
- Exceptional research and analytical writing skills.
- Programming experience in STATA, SAS, R, Python or other languages is preferred, but not required.
- Prior research experience and coursework in the empirical social sciences is preferred, but not required.
How to Apply:
Online application form is available on the give link: https://law.stanford.edu/research-fellowship-2016/#slsnav-how-to-apply
- Brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position.
- Current resume.
- Transcript (unofficial version acceptable).
- Short academic writing sample, preferably empirical or social science-related.
- Contact information for at least two references, preferably able to speak to academic research skills.
Fellows will receive:
- Salary and Benefits package.
- Full medical.
- Dental insurance.
- Campus athletic.
- Academic facilities.
- Paid vacation time
- Professional development funds.
- Capacity to audit Stanford courses and attend on-campus lectures and seminars free of charge.
January 31, 2016 is the last date of application submission.
Link for More Information:
For more information email at: fellows-at-law.stanford.edu