Spokeo Inc. is pleased to announce Spokeo Connections Scholarship. Either a recently graduated high school seniors or a student currently enrolled on a full-time basis at an accredited four-year or two-year college or university is eligible to apply. Submit an essay and you could be able to win $1,000 that can be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.
Founded in 2006 by a group of Stanford graduates, Spokeo has grown to nearly 100 team members with offices based in Pasadena’s historic old town neighborhood.
• Applicant must be either a recently graduated high school senior who will enroll as a freshman at a four-year or two-year college or university in the fall of 2016 or a student currently enrolled on a full-time basis at an accredited four-year or two-year college or university.
• Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
• Current Spokeo employees or the immediate family of current Spokeo employees are not eligible for entry.
• Candidates can check their school eligibility through the given link: http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx
How to Apply:
To be entering in scholarship, you will be required to upload an essay on the topic given below:
“Millennials” are often charged with having low attention spans and spending too much time texting or using social media. Do you believe that smartphones and social media have made you a more distracted person? Do you believe they have helped or hurt you as a student and individual? Your essay should be 300-500 words, and the winning essay will be featured on our page!
• Essay will be accepted in pdf, doc, Docx (Max file size: 1.5MB) format
• Essay must be no fewer than 300 words and no greater than 500 words
• Essay must be applicant’s original work
The applicant of the winning essay will receive a one-time scholarship of $1000. Funds must be used in the 2016/2017 academic year.
The essay must be submitted no later than 11:59pm PST July 1, 2016.
Link for More Information: