Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is pleased to announce the “Spinal Cord Injury Medicine (SCIM) Fellowship Program”. This is a 12-month program which focuses on specialized training on the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, management of traumatic spinal cord injury and nontraumatic myelopathies. The fellowship is open to people who have completed an approved residency program in a specialty relevant to SCIM.
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine has a rich history of innovation and scholarship spanning over 150 years. Feinberg offers a premier medical education and top-notch research programs.
To be considered for the fellowship, the candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The individuals who have completed their medical residency program in North America.
- The persons who have completed an approved residency program in a specialty relevant to SCIM, such as physical medicine and rehabilitation, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, family practice, internal medicine, neurological surgery, neurology, orthopedic surgery, pediatrics, plastic surgery, surgery, or urology.
How to apply:
For applying the Fellowship, the candidates must
- Fill the application form. The form can be downloaded by the link:
- Create a “Word” document or PDF file of your application, personal statement and curriculum vitaeand email them to rbailey-at-ric.org.
- Submit three letters of recommendation from their listed references.
Letters of recommendation and application form should be mailed to:
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
345 E. Superior Street – Suite #1600
Chicago, IL. 60611
The application deadline for the Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Fellowship is September 15.
Link for More Information:
For more information about the fellowship, the candidates can call (312) 238-2870 or email Rita Bailey at: rbailey-at-ric.org.