SLS Consulting, Inc. is excited to announce the Marketing Scholarship. The scholarship is open for US citizen and current US resident. The scholarship award of $500 amount will be given to the deserving candidate.The scholarship prize can be used for education purpose only as tuition or related expenses such as school supplies, books, etc.
The mission of SLS Consulting is to create a foundation for law firm growth and achieving online results that last.
- All applicants must currently hold or anticipate earning a high school diploma within the 2014-2015 school year, currently be attending an accredited four-year university or college, or currently be attending a two-year institution with the intent of transferring to a four-year university or college.
- Applicants should also be pursuing or planning to pursue a secondary education degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Writing, Design, or Computer Science.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Be a US citizen and current US resident
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the scholarship application form. Form can be downloaded by the given link:
- Unofficial and Official Transcripts
- Current Proof of Enrollment
- Photo Identification (Drivers license and/or passport will be acceptable forms of identification)
The application along with supporting documents can be submitted to: scholarships-at-slsconsulting.com.
$500 scholarship amount will be given to the winning candidate.
All application materials must be mailed no later than the deadline date. April 15, 2016 is the application deadline.
Link for more Information:
Any questions should be emailed to Scholarship Manager: scholarships-at-slsconsulting.com