ShirtSpace.com is giving back to the next generation of visionary up-and-coming artists and designers through the Bi- Annual ShirtSpace College Scholarship Contest. Scholarship is available only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. ShirtSpace is proud to bring artists and businesses together to produce cost-effective and highly unique art through the scholarship program. Two winners will be selected and each will receive $2,500 scholarship award.
ShirtSpace uses innovative business methods to help artists and designers everywhere express their unique perspectives to their fullest potential.
- The shirtspace.com Scholarship Program is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- Thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application and
- Currently enrolled (or have been accepted to enroll) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (as defined in 20 USC 1001).
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of shirtspace.com and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address of any of the foregoing persons are not eligible to win.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the application form and submit an essay on the following topic:
In your essay, describe the vital roles that art and design employ in the digital age. Please explain how artists today can successfully reach a wide audience and inspire important conversations and change in an ever-changing and fast-paced modern world.
Each submission should include a Declaration Form. The form (docx) can be downloaded through the given link:
- Two winners will be selected and each winner will receive a Scholarship Prize in the amount of Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500).
- 1st Runner Up will receive$100 Site Credit to shirtspace.com
Application deadline is December 31, 2015.
Link for More Information: