Whether your goal is to up skill, launch an independent graphic design business or to work for a multinational corporation, Shillington is the perfect place to build the foundation for your creative career! If you want to win a scholarship to study design full-time or part-time States citizens then don’t miss your chance! Shillington is now offering half scholarships for its September 2017 full-time and part-time graphic design course in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.That’s right—full-time or part-time at any of their six campuses around the world. Australia, United Kingdom, and the United States citizen or permanent residents are encouraged to apply. Shillington creates an inspirational learning environment where design students learn real and relevant skills. The successful applicants will receive a 50% reduction in total course fees for their campus city.
Shillington is a borough in Berks County, Pennsylvania, the United States with a population of 5,273 at the 2010 census nestled amongst other suburbs outside Reading.Shillington began in 1860 as part of Cumru Township, when local landowner and borough namesake Samuel Shilling sold some of his lots for residences.Shillington innovative approach to design education means students achieve amazing results in a seriously short amount of time.
- The scholarship is only available for full-time and part-time graphic design course starting September 2017. It is non-transferrable.
- In Australia, the scholarship is only available to Australian citizens, permanent residents or New Zealand citizens.
- In the United Kingdom, the scholarship is only available to citizens or permanent residents of the EU (including Norway and Switzerland).
- In the United States, the scholarship is only available to United States citizens or permanent residents.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant may submit online the full-time or part-time application through the given link: https://www.shillingtoneducation.com/september-2017-shillington-scholarships/#
Here’s what they’re looking for: Respond in writing to three questions.
- Why do you want to study at Shillington?
- What does creativity mean to you?
- What do you want to get out of your Shillington experience?
Show them your passion for design. They want to know why you love the design and why you’re a perfect choice for the scholarship. Your submission can take any form—written or visual.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Successful applicants will receive a 50% reduction in total course fees for their campus city. You must be able to cover all incidental costs of the course.
The Deadline is Monday, July 24, 2017. If selected, you will be notified via telephone on Friday, 4 August 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, then you may contact here: https://www.shillingtoneducation.com/contact/