The Society of Explosives Engineers (SEE) Education Foundation is pleased to announce the scholarship program. Students, pursuing technical, undergraduate, graduate or doctorate degrees in fields of education related to the commercial explosives industry are welcome to apply. Students will be assessed on their financial need, academic and professional achievements and goals related to the industry. Qualified students will be considered for an award among 26 funds.
The Society of Explosives Engineers (SEE) Education Foundation, a nonprofit organization was created in 1996. The mission of organization is to advance the science and art of explosives engineering.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you should be:
• Pursuing technical, undergraduate, graduate or doctorate degrees in fields of education related to the commercial explosives industry
• Able to demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download scholarship application form through the given link: https://www.isee.org/public-documents/294-scholarship-application-2016
• Provide a resume and personal development experiences information that can be shared with prospective industry employers
• Your application must have a goal statement in which you describe yourself, your career aspirations, your past and/or present challenges, and why you are applying for this scholarship.
• Include with your application two signed letters of recommendation from people other than family members or personal friends who have first-hand knowledge of your challenges and aspirations
• College/High School Transcript(s) (Department Approved with GPA)
• College Acceptance Letter or Course Schedule (incoming freshmen only)
• Agreement Form (attached)
You can email your complete application packet to isee-at-isee.org with the subject: Scholarship/Education Foundation Director.
Your completed application must reach the Foundation offices no later than June 1, 2016.
Link for More Information: