The Schwarzman Scholars Program will give 100 of the world’s best and brightest students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and professional networks. Enrolling yourself in class of 2016, through a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing – one of China’s most prestigious universities.
Designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. The student’s body for this program contains approximately 45% of USA, 20% China and 35% rest of the world. Semi-finalists from the USA will be interviewed in New York City in mid-November and the final 100 awardees (worldwide) will be notified of their success by early December 2015.
The Schwarzman Scholars Program is now accepting applications from current undergraduate and graduate students and recent graduates between the ages 18-28.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship firstly the candidates must create their account on the site. The link for login/create account is
- A complete and successfully submitted online application, including the requested personal statements and supplementary components that are given below:
- Uploaded transcripts/academic records from every college or university attended.
- Three electronic letters of recommendations.
- The essay falls into three distinct sections. As Personal Statement(up to 750 words), Leadership Essay (up to 500 words) and Current Affairs Essay (up to 500 words).
- Current resume/CV.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate students must request an assessment from their university using the Schwarzman Scholars Institutional Assessment Form.
- 30 second Video introducing you.
Interested candidates can apply till October 1, 2015.
Link to Apply: