NACA Foundation is accepting application for scholarship to undergraduate students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities and made significant contributions to their campus communities. NACA Foundation demonstrates its promise to the development of professionals in the field of campus activities through the scholarship.
The NACA Foundation was established in 1982 to develop and provide educational programs, services for college and university students, professional staff and others who work in the field of student activities.
- Be matriculated undergraduate students in good standing at the time of the application and during the semester in which the award is received
- Hold significant leadership positions on their campuses
- Have made significant contributions to their campus communities
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and ability
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- High school students are not eligible.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form.
- Two letters of recommendation from administrators or faculty members who are well acquainted with the applicant as a student leader. These letters should specify the applicant’s leadership positions, responsibilities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
- A resume or description of the applicant’s leadership activities, skills and ability, training and accomplishments.
- Official verification of the applicant’s current enrollment status from the college/university registrar.
Once you have complete your application form, you can submit it on-line and you can upload the supporting material.
The application packet must be submitted online between Sept. 15 and Nov. 1.
Link for More Information: