The Scarlett Family Foundation is now accepting an application for its “College Scholarship Program”. The program is open to high school seniors, college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who will graduate from a public, independent or home school association high school in 40 Middle Tennessee counties. The purpose of the program is to provide educational support to middle Tennessee students of all ages. The foundation will award minimum $2,500 and maximum $15,000 stipend per academic year.
The mission of the Scarlett Family Foundation is a private foundation and as stated in our IRS approved the charter. Its mission is to provide educational support to middle Tennessee students of all ages.
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidate must meet all the following criteria:
- Graduated high school (or GED) from one of the eligible counties
- Demonstrate financial need via 1040 tax return
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Pursuing a business or STEM approved degree at a 4 year, non-profit college or university.
- Planning to enroll full-time in the fall of 2017
- Attending public and private colleges and universities throughout the United States
- High school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores and juniors who will graduate or have graduated from a public, independent or homeschool association high school in 40 Middle Tennessee counties
- Students must be planning to enroll full-time in the fall of 2017 and complete a four-year degree
How to Apply:
To be applying, candidate can register on the given link:
If the candidates are unable to upload their documents online, contact ISTS immediately at info-at-applyists.com.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Each year, the Foundation will award scholarships in varying amounts based on financial need that is directly tied to the cost of the college the student attends.
- The minimum scholarship award is $2,500 per academic year.
- The maximum award is $15,000 per academic year.
- The scholarship is applied to tuition, books, and fees. Scholarships are renewable awards for up to 4 years or until the recipient completes their undergraduate degree, whichever comes first.
The deadline for submission is 11:59pm, December 15, 2016.
Link for more Information:
For additional information regarding the program, email ISTS at contact, contactus-at-applyists.com