About-salary.com, the website that provides information about salary of different professions, is delighted to announce its third scholarship program for single mothers at risk of dropping out due to financial emergencies. The scholarship is open to the women who are either being studying for associate/bachelor’s degree as sophomores or higher. The scholarship celebrates the spirit of women pursuing higher education and also balancing work and family. Just submit an essay and single mothers will get a chance to win $2500 scholarship.
The Website About-salary.com provides information about salary of different professions. As more and younger Americans are graduating from high-school and need guidance to make the crucial decision regarding their careers, About-salary.com makes an honest attempt in this direction.
• U.S citizen
• Women, age 33 or older
• Candidates must either be studying for associate/bachelor’s degree as sophomores or higher with a minimum of 4 CGPA and prove their financial need
• In need of financial support
How to Apply:
To be entering in scholarship program, you should submit the following documents:
• Your resume
• Proof of legal residency of United States
• Proof of being single mother
• Proof of financial emergency
• Submit an essay on the topic, “why is it important to take care of our planet and how to get almost everyone involved? 500-700 words long and submit by July 7, 2016
The completed application should be e-mailed in PDF format by then to: editor-at-about-salary.com.
The winning candidate will get $2500 scholarship.
The last date for submitting the Essay and related document is July 7, 2016.
Link for More Information: