Do you want to develop the necessary skills for business ? Sage Software, Inc is pleased to offer scholarship program for legal resident of U.S. or Canada. The Sage One Scholarship program provides the opportunity to win a scholarship that will enable you to enhance your education to become the next great leader of your generation. The scholarship can be used towards a degree at an accredited post-secondary institution in one of the following areas of study:
- General business
Sage Software, Inc provides accounting, ERP, HR, payroll, asset management, and payment solutions for small and midsized businesses.
- The Sage One Scholarship Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to high school students graduating within twelve (12) months of the end of the Contest Period
- Post-secondary college or university students currently enrolled full-time at an accredited institution in the United States or Canada
- Legal residents in the United States, the District of Columbia or Canada
- Have reached the age of majority in their respective state or province of residence at or before the start of the Contest
- The Contest is void in Puerto Rico, in the Province of Quebec, and where else prohibited by law
- The Contest is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the candidates must complete the entry form and create a Vine video about one of the following topics:
- How entrepreneurship helps with the growth of our society.
- Why finance, accounting, or economics is key for the future of your county.
- How studying one or more of accounting, entrepreneurship, business, finance, or economics will help you reach your career goals.
The link is:
- Post your video to Vine using the hashtag #SageAccountingLove
- Complete the entry form below and include the link to your video
- Share your video on Twitter and invite your friends to help you win the scholarship by retweeting
Two (2) prizes will be given. One prize of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000 USD) will be awarded to the winner of all eligible entrants who are residents of the United States. One prize of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000 CAD) will be awarded to the winner of all eligible entrants who are residents of Canada.
The application deadline to enter in scholarship contest is November 30, 2015.
Link for More Information: