Greek Life of Texas A&M University – Kingsville is offering the “Accomplished Values and Individuality (SAVI) Scholarship Award”. The scholarship is available to a qualified Greek student who has demonstrated exceptional leadership within Greek Life. The SAVI scholarship of $1,000 amount will be given to a deserving student.
Texas A&M-Kingsville is greatest university of South Texas, offering more academic programs and degrees, providing better learning and living facilities, doing more research. The University awards more scholarships and producing more successful graduates than any other college or university in the region.
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must:
- Be a full time undergraduate student
- Be a member of a recognized social Greek Organization on the College Panhellenic Council or Interfraternity Council at Texas A&M-Kingsville for at least one (1) semester.
- Be in “good standing” with the University and Greek fraternal organization
- Minimum Overall GPA of 2.75
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form that can be downloaded by the link:
- Two (2) formal reference letters must be included, one of which must be a Greek Representative and can include Greek Advisor, Chapter/Faculty Advisor, or National Officer and the other from a University Official.
- Current Resume
- Describe the following. Responses must be typed on a separate sheet(s) of paper.
- How the values attained through Greek Life have positively impacted your individual leadership ability.
- Your most memorable contribution to Greek Life or your chapter.
- Outside of Greek Life, describe the importance of participating in extracurricular activities/involvements.
The Application along with the supporting material can be submitted to the Greek Life Coordinator, MSUB 3rd Floor, Room 301 or through email at Sabrina.romo-at-tamuk.edu
The deserving student will get $1,000 scholarship amount.
The complete application packet must be submitted on or before 5 p.m. on July 31, 2015.
Link for More Information: