Rentec Direct wants to help you to complete your education that will transform your dreams into reality. Hence it is offering Tech Mastery Scholarship to further support the goals and dreams of future technology influencers of students. The scholarship is open to outstanding college students pursuing an education in computer science, software development or other closely related fields of study. Rentec Direct offers up to four $500.00 scholarships per year to outstanding college students.
Today, Rentec Direct has become a full-featured management tool with hundreds of improvements and over 12,000 clients worldwide.
- Applicants must be enrolled, or intend to be enrolled, full-time in a computer science degree program, or related field, at an accredited US university.
- Applicants must be in good-standing and should have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- High school seniors planning to attend an accredited university for Computer Science are encouraged to apply.
- Only one application is allowed per student per calendar year.
How to Apply:
To be considered for scholarship, the candidates must submit following documents:
- Applicants should submit an essay not to exceed 1000 words explaining, in their view, how technology evolved to make an everlasting impact for internet based organizations in the last 5 years. Your essay will be judged on the level of creativity, humor (we love to laugh), and content.
- You should submit a brief cover letter explaining why you are pursuing the degree you have chosen and how it will benefit you in your future.
- Contact Information
- A copy of your academic transcript
- University Enrollment Status (current students) Or
University Acceptance letter for High School Seniors or New Graduate Students
You can email your scholarship packet to scholarship-at-rentecdirect.com
Rentec Direct is offering up to four $500.00 scholarships per year to the winning candidates.
Application submission deadlines are October 21st (fall) and April 15th (spring). Scholarships will be awarded on June 1st (spring) and December 1st (fall).
Link for More Information:
For questions, you can send an email to scholarship-at-rentecdirect.com.