Reiter & Walsh, P.C. is proud to put forward a wonderful scholarship termed as “Annual Birth Injury Scholarship.” A law or an undergraduate/ graduate student from an accredited U.S. law school accredited or university who sustained an injury at birth are considered being eligible. Winning candidates will get a chance to obtain a check for $1,500 amount.
Reiter & Walsh, P.C. was established to focus exclusively on birth injury cases. Mission of this foundation is to support families with information and necessary in order to prevent birth injuries.
This scholarships is open for:
- U.S citizen or permanent resident.
- A law student at an accredited U.S. law school or an undergraduate/ graduate student at an accredited U.S. university who sustained an injury at birth or has an immediate family member (brother, sister, mother, father, or child) affected by a birth injury.
- Enrolled as a full time student and have a current GPA of at least 3.0.
How to Apply:
Application form for this scholarship is available in pdf form. If you are interested just go through the link and apply today. http://1q3nfm4evj5z1sgm624e93ka.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Caring-For-Life-Scholarship-Application-Form-2.pdf
If you apply for the given scholarship you will need to provide:
- An essay of 1 to 3 typed pages describing the birth injury sustained by the student or his/her family member and how it has affected the student’s life.
- A certified copy of the student’s transcript confirming that eligibility requirements above are met.
The completed application, essay and certified transcript should be mailed to: caringforlifescholarship-at-gmail.com
You can send the complete application form to:
Reiter & Walsh, P.C.
Bloomfield Hills Office
122 Concord Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
This scholarship awards
- A check for $1,500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses.
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively for law school/university tuition and related academic expenses.
July 31, 2016 is the last date of submitting the complete application package.
Link for more information:
Clear all your queries, email them at: CaringForLifeScholarship-at-gmail.com.