Redfin provides opportunities for people to participating in “Redfin College Biannual Scholarship Contest”. The contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen years old. The scholarship is a way for Redfin to help one student on his or her journey through higher education. The total value of all prizes to be awarded per contest period is $2,500.00.
Founded by software engineers, Redfin has the country’s #1 brokerage website and offers a host of online tools to consumers, including the most accurate home value estimate online, the Redfin Estimate. Homebuyers and sellers enjoy a full-service, technology-powered experience from Redfin real estate agents while saving thousands in commissions.
To qualify for the scholarship contest, you must:
- A high school senior with a grade point average (“GPA”) of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or greater, planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study during the entirety of the upcoming academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States, or
- A freshman, sophomore, or junior in undergraduate studies, with a GPA of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or greater, at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship applicants must write 300-500 words and you must answer the following essay question
- The places (or places) where we were raised often have a profound effect on who we become as adults.
- What effect has the community that you were raised in had on who you are today?
To be eligible for apply for the scholarship contest you can complete your online application by the given link:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
One prize of two thousand five hundred dollars (U.S. $2,500.00) will be awarded per each Contest Period.
Fall Contest Period:
- Beginning Time: 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on May 1 of each year.
- End Time: 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on July 31 of each year.
Link for More Information: