Create a Gourmet burger with personality guidelines and you could win a $10,000 scholarship and the opportunity to serve your burger at the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival. The folks at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews are offering a FIU scholarship to the student winner of their annual burger recipe contest.
Gourmet Burgers are the foundation for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews. A Gourmet burger to us is one with a fun, creative and craveable combination of flavors and textures that come together perfectly into a memorable burger experience for the guest.
- The Red Robin Golden Robin Contest (“Contest”) is open exclusively to students of Florida International University (“FIU”) who, as of the Contest start date, are 18 years old
- and currently enrolled and in good standing at FIU and remain enrolled and in good standing through the 2016 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival’s Amstel Light Burger Bash hosted by Rachael Ray on February 26, 2016.
- Employees (other than FIU students), officers and directors of Red Robin International, Inc. and Florida International University (jointly, the “Sponsor”), Heinz, Food Network, Food & Wine, Southern Wine and Spirits, and other persons or entities involved in any of the planning, administration, execution or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Related Parties”) and any of the Sponsor’s and Related Parties’ parent, subsidiaries, franchisees or affiliates, and the advertising or promotion agencies of each are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
- Sponsor’s immediate family members are also ineligible. The term “immediate family member” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- One (1) Entry per person/team (a team may consist of up to 2 students).
- Students may only enter the Contest one time, whether individually or as part of a team.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link is:
- The Winning Recipe will be produced and featured at the 2016 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival’s Amstel Light Burger Bash hosted by Rachael Ray on February 26, 2016 (the “Burger Bash Event”).
- The Winner will also receive a $10,000 scholarship from Florida International University, based on a donation to Florida International University from Red Robin.
The Contest starts on November 2, 2015 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on November 20, 2015 at 04:59:59 p.m. ET (“Promotion Period”).
Link for More Information: