Are you interested in receiving funding from the Recycling Research Foundation? Will your research benefit the recycling industry? If so, the Recycling Research Foundation (RRF), closely associated with the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc. (ISRI) has created National Scholarship recognizing the need for affordable graduate education. The scholarship is open to individuals seeking a graduate degree in a program that supports the scrap processing and recycling industry as a whole. The Foundation gives a $5,000 National Scholarship to the winning candidate.
The mission of Recycling Research Foundation (RRF) is to “promote the art and science of scrap processing and recycling through research, sponsorship, technical assistance, and educational programs for the purpose of advancing the industry.”
• The applicant must be admitted to an accredited graduate educational institution as listed by the U.S. Department of Education at http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx.
• The candidate must be taking courses toward a graduate degree.
• Board Members and their dependents of the Recycling Research Foundation, as well as employees and their dependents of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc are not eligible to receive a scholarship.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates must complete scholarship application form. They can download form from the given link:
• A copy of your college transcripts
• Up to 3 letters of recommendation. Try to submit at least one letter of recommendation from a former professor.
• An essay about why your field should be considered or added to the eligibility requirements if it is not currently listed there.
The winner will receive a $5,000 national scholarship.
The completed application must be received no later than June 1, 2016, for maximum consideration.
Link for More Information:
For more details, you can call 202.662.8500 and ask to speak to the Recycling Research Foundation Liaison.