R&D Systems is proud to support education in science that’s why they are offering a scholarship program to students who are pursuing a degree in a science related field. The Scholarship Fund established to recognize students looking to advance their knowledge and career in science. One student will be selected to receive $1500 (or international currency equivalent) to use towards their education.
R&D Systems, a Minnesota-based biological products company, started by producing hematology controls and calibrators for use in hospitals and clinics.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the scholarship application form. The link is:
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of your favourite emerging technologies.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
To be considered for the Fall 2016 R&D Systems Scholarship, you can submit your application and written statement to: nb-scholarship-at-bio-techne.comby
A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
- Deadline for this application is July 8, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Finalist will be notified by July 22, 2016.
Link for more Information:
If you have any questions in regards to the R&D Systems Scholarship, please contact Lisa Ikariyama, Lisa.Ikariyama-at-bio-techne.com.