Rayni Worley Memorial scholarship is available for the students who are pursuing higher education at Three Rivers College or Washington University. $500 per semester scholarship amount will be given to the winning candidates.
Rayni Worley Memorial scholarship is made in memory of Rayni Worley. Students can apply for the scholarship, who are Poplar Bluff High School student, home schooled or home bound student in the Poplar Bluff School District, or a member of Rayni Day Miracles Miracle Club.
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must:
- A graduating senior from Poplar Bluff High School or student home schooled within the district or member of Rayni Day Miracles Miracle Club
- GPA of 2.75 or better (please provide copy of high school transcript)
- Preference will be given to students who have an IEP with determination of “Other Health Impairment” or 504 Plan. A copy of most recent document needs to be provided
- If student cannot attend college full-time because of health impairments, a description from the student describing their health issues and a letter from their physician providing a diagnosis
- A GPA of 2.75 must be maintained to receive the 2nd $500 scholarship payment
- Past recipients may re-apply for renewal each year
- Two referrals are preferred
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates can download the application form by the link http://www.poplarbluffschools.net/assets/media/2015/04/2015-rayni-worley-memorial-scholarship-application.pdf . The complete application form and the following documents can be submitted to the address of Rayni Day Miracles.
- Financial Need Statement must be completed
- Essay describing the student’s interests, career and life plans, volunteer experience, applicable life experiences, and a brief statement of their important philosophies of life
$500 per semester scholarship amount will be given to the candidates.
Interested candidates can apply till June 30th, 2015.
Link to apply: