Prudential Financial, Inc. is thrilled to announce Community Awards Program. Prudential Spirit of Community Award Scholarship honors middle level and high school students for outstanding service to others at the local, state and national level. The Awards Program is the United States’ largest youth recognition program based exclusively on volunteer community service. It recognizes young people who’ve made a difference and inspired countless others to consider how they might contribute to their communities. The winning candidates will receive an award up to $5000 amount.
Prudential Financial, Inc., a financial services leader, has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. In the U.S., Prudential’s iconic Rock symbol has stood for strength, stability, expertise and innovation for more than a century.
Eligibility for Prudential Spirit of Community Award Scholarship:
To be eligible, you must:
- Be in grades 5-12 as of November 8
- Be a legal resident of any U.S. state or Washington, D.C.
- Have engaged in a volunteer activity that occurred during the 12 months prior to the date of the application
- Submit a completed application to a school or the head of an official designated local organization by November 8.
How to Apply for Prudential Spirit of Community Award Scholarship:
You should create an account to be entering in the Prudential Spirit of Community Awards Program:
- Local Honorees receive a Certificate of Achievement from their schools or organization. Those Local Honorees who qualify (26 hours of service for ages 10 and younger, 50 hours for ages 11-15, and 100 hours for older students) also receive the President’s Volunteer Service Award.
- Distinguished Finalists receive an engraved bronze medallion, and other state-level runners-up receive Certificates of Excellence.
- State Honorees receive an award of $1,000, an engraved silver medallion, and an all-expense-paid trip with a parent or guardian to Washington, D.C., for national recognition events.
- National Honorees receive an additional award of $5,000, an engraved gold medallion, a crystal trophy for their schools or nominating organizations, and a $5,000 grant from The Prudential Foundation for a nonprofit charitable organization of their choice.
Student application deadline is November 8, 2016.
Link for More Information: