Providian Medical Company is accepting application for its annual “Providian Medical Scholarship” program in an effort to reward hard working students across the country. The motive of this bi-annual scholarship is to helping the students achieve their educational goals.
Providian Medical is a leading company in the sales and service of new and refurbished ultrasound, MRI, and CT medical equipment. The company believes that education is the key for anyone preparing to enter the workplace and embark on a career.
To be considered for eligible for Providian Medical Scholarship, the candidates:
- Must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States
- Must be either in your final year of high school or enrolled at the undergraduate level in “good standing”
- Must be age 16 or older
- Must be attending a U.S.-based institution
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit:
- An original essay of up to 1,500 words that describes how medical equipment technology has changed the face of a college course and curriculum
- Entries can also include a look toward the future and how this area of study will continue to evolve and advance.
Printed copy of essay with all the complete information on each page as (full name, address, email address and phone number) and a statement or transcript showing your current cumulative GPA, must be submitted to:
ATTN: Providian Medical Scholarship
30510 Lakeland Blvd., Unit A
Willowick, OH 44095
The complete packet must be post marked by June 21st for Summer Entry Deadline or Jan 15th for Winter Entry Deadline.
$500 scholarship amount will be given to the winning candidates.
Link for More Information: