The Rotary Peace Fellowship is intended for the professionals who have work experience in international relations or peace. The fellows of Rotary Peace are committed to community, international service and the pursuit of peace.
During the training, study, and practice, Rotary Peace Fellows grow as leaders and catalysts for peace and conflict resolution. Many of the students gets chance to set careers in national governments, NGOs, the military, law enforcement, and international organizations like the United Nations and World Bank through the fellowship.
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Proficiency in English, proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, first the candidates must create their profile through the given link https://rotary.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1MuZybh3dICAD0p .
The students can continue the process for applying through the link https://rotary.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8wFEUPua7IVwK6V
The deadline for applicants to submit applications to their district is 31 May. Districts must submit endorsed applications to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July.