The Hearst Communications, Inc. is now sponsoring the Good HousekeepingPay Your Bills Sweepstakes.The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who has reached the age of 13 in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry.The Hearst Company’s mission is still to inform, entertain and inspire. Hearst is continuing a legacy of innovation—and a love of what’s next. No purchase necessary to enter the contest. Through the contest, you have to the chance to win $100,000 to pay off your debt!
Hearst Communications Inc. often referred to as simply Hearst is an American mass media and business information conglomerate. The Hearst Company is based in the Hearst Tower in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It was founded by William Randolph Hearst as an owner of newspapers, and the Hearst family remains involved in its ownership and management.
- Must be legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia,
- Have reached the age of 13 in their state or territory of residence at time of entry
- Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address, per day, per unique brand presentation for Sweepstakes regardless of method of entry.
How to Apply:
To apply for the contest, the candidates can complete and submit entry form go through the given link: http://goodhousekeeping.hearstmobile.com/sweeps/
Financial Aid and Award money:
One (1) Winner will receive a check for $100,000.
The contest began February 1, 2016, at 12:01 AM (ET) through January 31, 2018, at 11:59 PM (ET).The winner will be notified within one (1) month of the last day of the Sweepstakes.
Link for More Information: