“Paul Giannetti Attorney at Law” is pleased to announce the scholarship for those who are seeking education in a field related to the care of the injured and disabled. The scholarship is available for those who are pursuing a career in massage therapy, physical therapy, chiropractic, audiology and other healing arts. A $3,000 scholarship will be given to the deserving candidate.
Attorney Paul Giannetti is a lifelong resident of the greater Albany area. After working for a small employer-side workers’ compensation firm for five years, Paul opened his own legal practice in 1998, exclusively dedicating his legal talents to fighting for the rights of injured and disabled workers in the Albany area.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- Recipient is accepted, and will be attending a two or four year university or trade school in the fall of 2015
- Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate or high school cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
- Students in any accredited program of higher education which services the injured or disabled are eligible
How to apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The form can be downloaded be the link:
- Attach one to three (1-3) page typed essay telling why you chose to pursue a career in helping individuals who have been injured or disabled. Please attach your essay as a separate document
- An official and complete copy of high school or most recent college transcripts
- An acceptance letter from an accredited University or Trade School within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
Return completed application and requisite materials either by mail or by e-mail in PDF
- The candidates can mail to:
Paul Giannetti Attorney at Law
3 Washington Sq
Albany, NY 12205
- The candidates can send the application packet by e-mail in PDF to media-at-comp7777.com
A check for $3,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s University to cover tuition fees of the student.
Applicants must submit the complete application packet by July 17th, 2015.
Link for More Information: