Are you working toward your CAE/CMP or taking a college course to learn new skills and advance your career? Especially in this time of tight budgets, the Pennsylvania Society of Association Executives (PASAE) Foundation Scholarship can help you to achieve your goals. The foundation is awarding upto $1000 scholarship award for the deserving candidates.
The Pennsylvania Society of Association Executives (PASAE) is the voice and catalyst for association excellence through innovative professional development, networking and information.
- Individuals pursuing an academic degree or continuing education, including costs associated with professional certification such CAE/CMP.
- To be considered for a scholarship award, individuals must have a minimum of one year of association experience.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the on-line application form. The link is:
- Indicate your association experience. Resume detailing experience may be included.
- Title/relevance of proposed training (i.e. CAE, CMP, CMM)
- Indicate your involvement with professional or community organizations. Feel free to include any awards, recognitions, honors and noteworthy accomplishments.
- In your own words, how will the course or training program help you advance your career in association management?
- Letters of recommendation. Please copy and paste a minimum of two letters. Or email letters to amanda-at-pasae.org
A limited number of scholarships are available. The Foundation awards scholarships up to $1,000.
The application deadline is November 1.
Link for More Information:
For questions, contact Amanda Lane at: amanda-at-pasae.org.