Paralegal411.org is excited to announce its annual scholarship “Legal Leaders of Tomorrow”. The scholarship is intended to support the students who want to make a positive difference as a future leader in the legal community. $500 scholarship is awarded to a student who is pursuing a career in the legal field.
Paralegal411.org is a leading paralegal career information website and directory of paralegal schools in the United States. Paralegal 411 is a comprehensive information resource for anyone who would like to learn more about paralegal career paths and paralegal education options.
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate paralegal-related degree program or certificate program at an accredited college or university or be a high school student who has been accepted to a college and plans to study a legal-related major
- Students in a paralegal certificate program at an accredited college are also eligible
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
- The winning applicant must provide a profile photo, a brief biography, and responses to a brief text interview to be displayed on the website Paralegal411.org
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the scholarship application form. The link is:
- Please submit your original essay between 200-300 words. on the topic below:
Why do you want to become a paralegal?
$500 scholarship will be given to the winning candidate.
To be considered for the scholarship, the complete application must be received no later than October 1st, 2015.
Link for more Information:
If you have any question regarding the scholarship, you can email to Scholarship-at-paralegal411.org.