The Paralegal Association of Rochester, Inc. (“PAR”) is offering a scholarship in honor of its 40th anniversary. The scholarship is available for the students who are enrolled in an accredited paralegal studies program at Monroe Community College or Bryant & Stratton College.
The Paralegal Association of Rochester, Inc. (“PAR” or the “Association”) was founded in 1975 and incorporated in 1979 as a not-for-profit corporation. PAR acts in the interest of its members to meet a variety of objectives.
- Candidate must be enrolled in an accredited paralegal studies program at Monroe Community College or Bryant & Stratton College
- Have maintained a “B” average
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The form must be print or typed. The form can be downloaded by the link below:
- Letter of Recommendation from the Director of your paralegal education program or an instructor in your paralegal program
- Your most recent grade transcript showing at least a “B” average
- Short essay of no less than 500 words and a max of no more than 1000 words, double spaced on this topic “Three reasons you have chosen to be a paralegal.” Please include any additional information you feel might be pertinent to your application. All quoted material must be cited properly
The candidates can submit the application form along with the supporting documents to:
Dina Beaudette, President PAR
PO Box 20106 Rochester, New York 14602
A $500 scholarship will be given to the winning candidate.
The complete application packet must be postmarked by August 15, 2015.
Link for More Information: