Pacific Medical Training is accepting the application to join ACLS Scholarship Program. The program is intended to support you in your studies, help you complete medical school, and get a head start on your career. The winning student will be granted $1,000.
Pacific Medical Training is a continuing medical education company that provides certification courses for Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Any undergraduate or graduate college student currently enrolled in a “healthcare degree” program may apply
- Employees and Pacific Medical Training, and their family members, are not eligible to participate in this program.
- All entries become the sole property of Pacific Medical Training.
- Proof of enrollment in a qualifying degree program may be required for eligibility.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for scholarship, you must submit a 750 to 1,000 word essay discussing emergency medical care from the perspective of a medical student. Basic life support is a critical skill for all healthcare providers and advanced and pediatric life support are also practiced by certain nurses and physicians depending on where they are working.
- Please explain how you will prepare mentally and physically before performing life saving techniques on patients in your career. Working as a healthcare provider can be a stressful and rewarding career. And we are looking for your insight and advice for other students entering the field.
Submit your essay in Microsoft Word format to support-at-pacificmedicaltraining.com
- Name your attachment like: SMITH_MARK_UNIVERSITY_OF_PITTSBURGH.doc, which includes your last name, first name, and currently-enrolled school.
- Essays with spelling, typographical, or grammatical errors will not be given any consideration.
- In your message, please include the following information:
- Your contact information (Full name, Email address, Telephone Number, Permanent Address)
- Name of School
- Name of Education Program
$1,000 scholarship award will be given to the author of the winning essay and complimentary access to any of ACLS, BLS, PALS and monitor technician certification courses.
The essay submission deadline is December 20, 2015.
Link for more Information: