Myopportunity.com, a lead generation tool built inside of a business network, believes that any financial support, large or small, can serve as a spark for someone’s education, where a different path may have otherwise been taken. With these beliefs in mind, Opportunity has created an Influence of Social Media Scholarship for an incoming college freshman, current undergraduate or graduate student. The applicant of the winning essay will receive a one-time scholarship of $1,000.
Opportunity (formerly OPPORTUNITY) uses a matching algorithm to connect you with professionals who can bring you sales, advance your career, help grow your network and more.
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- Applicants must either be an incoming college freshman for the spring 2016 academic semester or a current undergraduate or graduate student of any accredited two or four-year college, university or institute
- Current Opportunity employees or the immediate family of current Opportunity employees are not eligible for entry
How to Apply:
Each applicant must submit an essay of 500 words or less that includes the following:
- Applicant’s name, address, phone number, and the university or institute of attendance as of September 1, 2016.
- Essay Question: Social media is becoming a major factor when applying for jobs. How has it affected or how will it affect your job/internship search? Tell us what’s working and what’s missing currently. How would you make the process better? Be specific. Tell us ideas, suggestions and features that you would like to see.
The applicant of the winning essay will receive a one-time scholarship of $1,000 to be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.
Application deadline is August 31, 2016.
Link for More Information: