Olshan Foundation Solutions understands the importance of investing in the future. To demonstrate this support, they are offering the Olshan Building Strong Foundations Scholarship to high school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners. This year, the Foundation provides up to $1,000 to the scholarship winners. The scholarship is granted for a year at a time, but winners may reapply on an annual basis.
Olshan Foundation Solutions was established in 1933. They pride on offering state-of-the-art technology, coupled with an investigative approach towards home repair that leads to a long-lasting solution.
- U.S. students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply for scholarships. High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
- Students enrolled (or committed to attend) a two year, four year, or a graduate program at an accredited United States University are eligible
- Official transcripts that confirm a cumulative GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can download scholarship application form through the given link: http://www.olshanfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Building-strong-foundations-scholarship-document.docx
- Describe your motivation and/or decision to pursue a degree in your chosen area. What do you hope to do with your degree once you’ve completed your schooling? (500 words max)
- Submit a brief, 15-30 second summary of your essay via Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo or similar broadcasting platform
• Successful completion of the application form, written essay, and video can be submitted to Foundation’s Facebook page. The link is: https://www.facebook.com/OlshanFoundation/
• Mail an original copy of your official student transcript to the following address.
Building Strong Foundations Scholarship
Olshan Foundation Solutions
8400 North Sam Houston Parkway West, Suite. 200
Houston, TX 77064
$1,000 scholarship award will be given to the deserving candidate.
Your application must be submitted by August 12, 2017.
Link for More Information: