Are you interested in applying for fellowship which offers you a great grand amount? The Office of Graduate Student Assistantships and Fellowships (OGSAF) at George Washington University is offering fellowship named as Career Development Fellowship. The fellowship is available to those who employed full- or part-time in student’s degree program. Fellows will receive stipend of $5,000 for part-time/half-time students and up to $10,000 for full time students.
The Office of Graduate Student Assistantships and Fellowships (OGSAF) offer informational meetings on national and internal competitions and funding opportunities for graduate and PhD students, as well as special assistance. The mission of OGSAF is to provide exemplary graduate student services in the areas of graduate funding and support.
In order to complete the eligible criteria you must be:
- Employed full- or part-time in a position (job or internship, paid or unpaid in the DC Metro area) directly related to the student’s degree program. (GW employees are not eligible)
- In accordance with University policy, full-time students may not have full-time jobs.
- Current or incoming GW graduate students with a minimum 3.4 GPA who have been accepted to one of the Master’s degree programs. (Students enrolled in off-campus locations are not eligible).
How to Apply:
To be considered for fellowship, the candidates must login through the given link:
Supporting documents of the given fellowship are as follows:
- Essay: The essay will be the most heavily weighted factor in your application package.
The essay should explain, in detail:
- How your current professional position will enable you to make a positive contribution to your academic program?
- How your academic program enhances your skills and knowledge for your current placement (job or internship) and is relevant to your future career goals?
- Resume: your resume should include relevant work and internship experiences, degrees earned honors and/or awards, and community service activities.
- Academic and Professional Recommendations.
- Two recommendations are required. One must come from the employer or internship supervisor and one from a professor.
- Recommendations will be submitted via online system.
- Please submit completed applications via online system by the deadline.
- Awards will cover up to $5,000 for part-time/half-time students and up to $10,000 for full time students (excluding fees).
- Incoming students who have applied by the deadline date and time will be notified of decisions by the last week of March 2016. Current students who have applied by the deadline date and time will be notified of decisions by the last week of April 2016.
Deadline of this awesome fellowship is March 28, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information contact at:
Rice Hall 302
2121 Eye Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Phone (202) 994-6822
Fax (202) 994-8845