The Overseas Development Institute (ODI) is glad to offer an amazing fellowship named ODI fellowship. Masters or PhD in economics, econometrics, statistics or related fields, are eligible to apply. The Scheme is open to candidates of all nationalities. The Scheme places young and highly motivated economists and statisticians in public sector posts in developing country governments on two-year contracts. Winner will receive a salary of £21,000 a year.
The Overseas Development Institute (ODI) is the UK’s leading independent think tank on international development and humanitarian issues. Mission of the institute is to inspire and inform policy and practice which lead to the reduction of poverty, the alleviation of suffering and the achievement of sustainable livelihoods in developing countries
- The Fellowship Scheme is open to candidates of any nationality.
- You must have a Masters or PhD in economics, econometrics, statistics or a related field.
- Suitable specialism includes agricultural, environmental, international, health or development economics.
- Willing to commit to a two-year posting in any of the participating countries.
- Candidates who have a demonstrable interest in development; relevant work or voluntary experience in a developing country, and strong computer skills.
- Although most Fellowship posts are in English-speaking countries, French, Portuguese or Swahili language skills are an advantage for several posts.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can register themselves through the given link: https://jobs.odi.org.uk/LoginRegister.aspx?Url=https%3a%2f%2fjobs.odi.org.uk%2fApplicationSelection.aspx%3fVId%3d24469
Fellows receive a salary of £21,000 a year (increasing to £23,000 in the second year), plus housing allowance.
Deadline of the ODI Fellowship is December 17, 2015.
Link for More Information:
For more information contact the Fellowship office or email: fellows-at-odi.org