Odenza Vacations is proud to offer annual College Scholarship that can help alleviate some of financial difficulties as they know about the financial challenges students face while trying to attain a post-secondary education. The scholarship is available for the United States or Canada citizens. $500 scholarship award will be given to the deserving candidate.
Odenza Marketing Group has been providing companies with incentive travel certificates for their promotions since 1998. Odenza is a member of the American Resort Development Association, the International Promotional Products Association, and the New Car Dealers Association.
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
- Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2016
- Submit answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the June 1st, 2016 deadline.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
- Be a resident of the United States or Canada
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, you must complete the contact information form through the given link:
- The candidates must write an essay on the given topic: Why do you want to go to College/University? (Please ensure your essay does not exceed 1000 words.)
The essay must contain two essential elements:
- The essay must provide a thesis statement (in the introductory paragraph). It must be clear and coherent, and it must answer the question that has been put forth on the application.
- The essay must follow basic rules of format and grammar. Every paper must contain a beginning (introductory paragraph), a middle (several supporting paragraphs that comprise the body of the paper), and an end (concluding paragraph). Grammar is vital for essay composition. Sentence fragments, misspellings, and improper punctuation denote a carelessly-written and poorly-conceived paper.
One award of $500 amount will be given to the winning candidate.
The application must be received by 11:59pm ET June 1, 2016.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions about the scholarship program, please email the program administrator at: ryan-at-studentscholarships.org