The Odenza Marketing Group is excited to announce the Scholarship program. The scholarship is available for the citizens of United States or Canada who are between the ages of 16 and 25. The motive of scholarship is to help ease the financial burden of a post secondary education.Award of $500 scholarship amount will be given to the deserving candidate.
Odenza Marketing Group provides quality incentive marketing solutions that give our select clients a competitive edge in their market. Odenza has been providing incentive travel certificates to companies for their promotions since 1998.
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Marketing Scholarship you must:
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 on September 30th, 2015
- Have at least one full year of post secondary studies remaining at the time of the award. (Current High School Students are also eligible.)
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Be a citizen of the United States or Canada
How to Apply:
In order to apply for the Odenza Marketing Group Fall Scholarship you must like their facebook page. The link is: https://www.facebook.com/odenza … and write two small essays. Every essay must contain three essential elements.
- The essay must provide a thesis statement (in the introductory paragraph). The thesis statement must encapsulate the main argument for the paper. It must be clear and coherent, and it must answer the question that has been put forth on the application.
- The essay must offer supporting evidence. The writer must provide the supporting evidence in paragraph (not “bullet” or list) form. Each paragraph must contain evidence that supports one idea or concept that proves the thesis statement. The writer must provide citations (in footnote, endnote, or paranthetical form) for all evidence presented.
- Every essay must follow basic rules of format and grammar. Every paper must contain a beginning (introductory paragraph), a middle (several supporting paragraphs that comprise the body of the paper), and an end (concluding paragraph). Grammar is vital for essay composition. Sentence fragments, misspellings, and improper punctuation denote a carelessly-written and poorly-conceived paper.
You can submit your essay on-line through the application form. The link is:
$500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
Odenza Marketing Group Spring Scholarship deadline is September 30th, 2015.
Link for More Information: