Oberlin Dance Collective (ODC) Theater is glad to offer Administrative Fellowship Program. The fellowship is open for Bay Area artists. The program includes a chance for dual mentorship both from the Host and ODC administrative staff. Fellowship provides opportunities for dancers and arts administrators who are looking to build or develop their skill sets.
ODC Theater was formed by Brenda Way in 1971. The organization is a groundbreaking contemporary arts institution with longstanding roots in the San Francisco community.
Eligible applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be available during the entire length of the program, October 7 – December 20, 2013.
- Be a resident of the Bay Area.
- Be willing to meet at ODC’s campus at least once a week.
Candidates should also demonstrate:
- An interest in arts management and
- An investment in the Bay Area dance community.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are requested to download the application form from the given link: https://odcdance.org/event_view.php?param=457
Supporting documents include a personal essay.
- Fellowship provides opportunities for dancers and arts administrators looking to build or develop their skill sets.
- The program includes an opportunity for dual mentorship both from the Host and ODC administrative staff.
- In addition to working and meeting with his/her Host on a weekly basis, Fellows will meet with the ODC Theater Director a minimum of three times during the 10-week period and depending on the nature of the defined project, will be able to liaise with a correlative ODC staff member as an additional resource.
The Fellowship Deadline is November 16th, 2015.
Link for More Information:
Contact ODC Theater Director Christy Bolingbroke at Christy-at-odctheater.org or 415-863-6606 ext 308.