The “Novus Biologicals” takes pleasure in offering the Scholarship Program for the students who are pursuing a degree in field that is related to Science, twice a year. One outstanding student will be selected to receive $1500 (or international currency equivalent) that will be use towards their education.
Novus Biologicals is organized to provide the biological research community with a mechanism for commercializing unique biological materials.
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field
- Open worldwide
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field
How to Apply:
For applying for the spring 2015 Novus Biologicals Scholarship, the candidates must submit the given documents:
- A completed scholarship application form. The form can be downloaded by the link:
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript). This may be an official or unofficial copy.
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of your favorite scientists
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest
The application form with the written statement can be sent to:
One award of $1500 scholarship amount will be given winning candidate.
Deadline for submitting the application packet is July 10, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
Link for More Information: