Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. The Novus Biologicals, LLC is pleased to announce their scholarship program to college undergraduates, graduate and high school students who are pursuing study in science or related field. They want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science. The program awards scholarships up to $1500 twice a year to the winning candidate.
The mission of Novus Biologicals, LLC is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products for the lifesciences. It also focuses on continually monitoring scientific trends and supply materials to serve these trends.
The eligibility criteria through which one can get scholarship is as follows:
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Application is open to worldwide.
- Applicant must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, fill out the scholarship application form by downloading it through the given link: http://images.novusbio.com/design/fall_2016.pdf
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of how science helps you in your everyday life.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
Candidates can submit all application materials to Scholarship-at-novusbio.com by the application deadline.
$1500 (or international currency equivalent) will be awarded twice a year to one candidate to use towards their education.
The standardized application package must be submitted electronically by July 8, 2016.
Link for more information:
Have Questions? Can’t find all of the information you need? Then contact Lisa Ikariyama, lisa-at-novusbio.com.