Northern State University is announcing the availability of “Brown County Fair Scholarship” with great pleasure. The scholarship is open to freshmen, transfer, graduate and online/distance prospective students qualify (must be full-time, degree-seeking). ANSU dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in the liberal art and in graduate and professional education. The total award amount of the scholarship is $7,000 they will award $1,000 scholarships each day of the Brown County Fair.
Northern State University (NSU) is a four-year public university located in Aberdeen, South Dakota, United States. The primary purpose of Northern State University, at Aberdeen in Brown Count, is the preparation of elementary and secondary teachers, and a secondary purpose is to offer pre professional, one-year and two-year terminal and junior college programs.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Full-time, degree-seeking fall 2018 freshmen, transfer, graduate and online/distance prospects are eligible.
- Current Northern State University students (including fall 2017 freshmen), faculty, staff and their family members are not eligible. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible.
- High school juniors and seniors and above are encouraged to enter.
- Younger individuals are encouraged to request information.
How to Apply:
Applicants can go to the given link and apply for the scholarship online: https://apply.sdbor.edu/login.cfm?inst=nsu
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Northern State University is giving away $1,000 WolfPACT scholarships each day of the Brown County Fair.
- The combined total of all scholarships is $7,000.
Application deadline for the scholarship is August 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: