North American Van Lines believes that education is the best way to ensure qualified professionals. By this belief, they are proud to announce their first annual Logistics Scholarship contest. Five lucky qualified entrants will each win a $1,000 scholarship towards their degree in logistics or supply chain management at the college or university of their choice.
North American Van Lines is committed to supporting the community as well as the growth and development of the moving services and logistics industries.
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident)
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as a full time student of an accredited college/university within the United States for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- The applicant must comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship,
- You must be a Candidate for a Degree.
- Eligible educational institution. An eligible educational institution is one whose primary function is the presentation of formal instruction and that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of students in attendance at the place where it carries on its educational activities.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link is:
- Copy of your most recent transcripts (A minimum GPA 2.5 required for consideration)
- Some verification of enrollment at your college (Letter from school verifying enrollment)
- Submit a brief essay of between 400 and 800 words, detailing why a career in logistics/supply chain management is your college major of choice. A personalized tone, referencing sincere firsthand experience and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. We want to know why you truly believe in logistics as the best career path for you
The candidates can upload the current transcript, verification of enrollment and essay.
- Total 5 awards of $5,000 amount will be given
- Maximum award – $1,000 per winner
- Award amount will be made out to your school in the form of a check, and mailed to your personal address
The complete application packet must be complete and submitted by the deadline September, 1st 2015.
Link for more Information: