The NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS) is pleased to announce NGS Scholarship (NGSS). NGS offers generous direct-PhD scholarships to outstanding students of all nationalities who have strong research potential. Graduates who have a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine are considered being eligible. Award amount may varies from $3,000 to $3,500 amount will be granted.
The NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS) is the home of cross-disciplinary PhD research and educational courses. NGS research-intensive programme enables students to achieve research excellence and compete with the world’s best.
Scholars must be:
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Opens worldwide.
- Graduates with at least 2nd upper honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for all except for applicants from NUS or NTU. Note that GATE is not acceptable.
- TOEFL is compulsory (Only applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in english).
How to Apply:
To apply for the NGS scholar’s program online application form you have to create an account on the given site. Link: https://inetapps.nus.edu.sg/GDA2/Home.aspx
If you apply for NGS scholarship you will need to provide:
- The checklist.
- The checklist’s
All supporting documents, together with a printed copy of the application form are to be submitted by post to:
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)
Centre For Life Sciences (CELS)
28 Medical Drive, #05-01
Winners will receive:
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens.
- Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF.
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents.
- S$3,000 for International students.
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include.
- Computer allowance.
- Book allowance.
- Conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with M.Sc.
Deadline of this scholarship is May 15, 2016.
Link for more information:
For further queries about the NGS Scholarship, contact Ms Anu at +65-6516 1480. Or email at: ngsack-at-nus.edu.sg