Newcastle University is glad to put forward “Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS)”. The given scholarship is open to those who have been offered a place on any postgraduate taught degree programme. Applicant must be intended to register their studies during the 2016-17 academic years. The scholarship focuses on research and teaching to make a difference to people’s lives locally, nationally and internationally. Winners will receive £2,000 payable towards tuition fees.
Newcastle University is governed by a number of statutory bodies. Aim of the university is to be a world-class research-intensive university and deliver teaching and facilitate learning of the highest quality.
It is important to read the eligibility criteria before applying:
- You must hold a first class honours degree and IELTS 7.0 and you are applying for a degree programme within the faculties of has (humanities and social sciences) or (medical sciences).
- You must hold an upper-second-class honours degree and ielts 6.5. And you are applying for a degree programme within the faculty of sage (science, agriculture and engineering).
- You must intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic years.
- You must have been offered a place on any postgraduate taught degree programme.
- You must have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes.
How to Apply:
Application procedure is totally online if you are interested go through the given link: https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=1573
Your supporting documents must include:
- Copies of certificates or transcripts to confirm their degree or highest qualification.
- If any of applicants documents are in another language applicants will need to supply certified English language translations.
- If applicants are from outside the EU, applicants will also need to include a copy of the personal details page from their passport.
The amount of the grant is £2,000 each year.
Deadline of the given scholarship is Friday, May 27, 2016.
Link for more information:
Any questions about the scholarship program should be directed to: pgadmissions-at-ncl.ac.uk