“New Look Laser Tattoo Removal” is offering scholarship for US citizens or permanent residents. Twice each year, New Look awards merit-based scholarships for students pursuing higher education with an emphasis in one of the following fields: nursing, medicine, natural or applied sciences, or engineering. $2,000 scholarship will be given to the deserving candidates.
New Look Laser Tattoo Removal is Houston’s choice for effective laser tattoo removal. Laser tattoo removal is the only treatment that they perform at New Look and complete more tattoo removal procedures than any other provider in Texas.
- US citizens or permanent residents
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 enrolled or
- Planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in fall 2015 or spring 2016
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The form can be downloaded by the link:
- On a website, blog, or online forum, write a 200-400 word post that expresses your opinion of the societal impact oflaser tattoo removal, using the New Look Laser Tattoo Removal Tattoo Removal Guide as a resource. You must include a link within the website or blog post to the New Look website or our tattoo removal guide
- A current transcript (either official or an unofficial printed copy)
The candidates can send complete application packet to Ms. Lourdes Tlapanco, Scholarship Coordinator.
Lourdes Tlapanco, Scholarship Coordinator
New Look Laser Tattoo Removal
19 Briar Hollow Lane, Suite 115
Houston, TX 77027
$2,000 total awarded per year. $1,000 scholarship is awarded to each recipient.
Spring Scholarship applications must be postmarked by November 30, 2015 and will be awarded by December 31, 2015.
Link for More Information: