The NeuroCure Cluster of Excellence is offering an amazing fellowship for international and German students named as NeuroCure PhD Fellowship. If you are a B.Sc or M.Sc degree holder, you are eligible to apply. NeuroCure offers outstanding interdisciplinary training and research opportunities for national and international scientists from a wide range of backgrounds. All selected PhD students have the opportunity to undertake small rotation projects. Applicants will receive stipend of 1360 € per month.
NeuroCure is a Cluster of Excellence in the neurosciences is located in Berlin. Main aim of the organization is to focus on the transfer of knowledge from basic science to clinical application (translation).
- Formal qualification is an M.Sc or equivalent degree.
- Outstanding candidates with a B.Sc. degree are also eligible after assessment of their qualification.
How to Apply:
For applying the candidates are requested to register themselves and fill the on-line fellowships application form. The link is: https://www2.hu-berlin.de/hgs_bewerbung/school/ncp/index.php?option=com_zoozisuser&task=registers
Interested candidates should submit:
- Two letters of recommendation and a letter of motivation. This letter should also include a short description of the applicants academic and research interests, nominating at least three potential labs of the cluster.
- Reference letters can be handed in with the application or submitted separately by the reviewer.
- The fellowship constitutes of roughly 1360 € per month, from which health insurance has to be subtracted.
- Additional money is available for travel, training opportunities etc.
You can apply for the given fellowship on or before January 10, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information email at: neurocure-phd-at-charite.de