The Ndukwe Foundation is pleased to offer its second annual “Ndukwe Foundation College Scholarship”. The Ndukwe Foundation College Scholarship is open to high school seniors in the Greater Cincinnati Area who have demonstrated leadership, a commitment to their community. The aim of the Foundation is to positively impact youth, support families, and strengthen communities. Foundation will award two deserving students with a $5,000 scholarship towards their college tuition.
Chinedum Ndukwe established The Ndukwe Foundation in 2009 to share the values his family instilled in him throughout childhood and adolescence. A former NFL player, Chinedum strives to show today’s youth the importance of education, health and wellness, leadership, and community service.
To receive the scholarship, a beneficiary must
- Be currently enrolled as a senior in a Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky public school system
- Be a current high school student athlete
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Must plan to attend a 2- or 4-year college institution in the Fall of 2017
- Must qualify as a minority
- Display the following attributes: leadership, community service, entrepreneurial spirit
How to Apply:
- If you want to apply for the scholarship the please go through the given link: http://ndukwe.org/events/upcoming-events/2017-ndukwe-foundation-college-scholarship.html
- Eligible candidates must write a 300-word essay explaining why they deserve to be a 2017 Ndukwe Foundation Scholar, and how they have displayed leadership, community service, and an entrepreneurial spirit throughout their high school career.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Two scholarships will be awarded by the foundation and the award amount of the scholarships are $5,000 each.
Application for the scholarship will be until June 30th, 2017.
Link for More Information: