National Business Education Association (NBEA) is providing a brand new scholarship opportunity to the individuals who are continuing education or pursuing graduate study in business education.The NBEA Scholarship Program provides financial support to outstanding students for continuing their study and professional development in business education. The scholarship offers two awards of $1,500 for continuing the study of the students.
NBEA is the leading association that is devoted to the recognition that business education competencies are essential for all individuals in today’s fast-changing society.
Previous NBEA scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply. To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Be enrolled in a college or university post-baccalaureate or graduate-level program and submit proof of enrollment
- Be enrolled in a business education program and/or other related areas in business
- Be currently teaching and plan to continue to teach, or plan to teach upon completion of the program, in the field of business education;
- Be a current professional member of NBEA for a minimum of one full year at the time of application. Student members are NOT eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship, the candidates must submit the following documents:
- Completed application form. The candidates can download the application form by the link
- Submit proof of completion of at least two graduate courses (six semester hours)
- Submit a one-page letter describing:
(a) past contributions to the field of business education
(b) plans to utilize the degree in the future
(c) two or three significant issues in business education
(d) why the applicant should be the recipient of the award
- Submit a current resume
Application forms should be completed and sent to the NBEA office.
Two $1,500 scholarships will be given to the winning candidate.
The application must be submitted no later than December 1, 2015.
Link for More Information: