The National Federation of Republican Women Organization is pleased to offer National Pathfinder Scholarship. The National Pathfinder Scholarship Fund was established in 1985 in honor of First Lady Nancy Reagan. The scholarship is open to women seeking undergraduate or graduate degrees. The three annual scholarships of $2,500 provide financial assistance and support to women seeking undergraduate or graduate degrees.
The National Federation of Republican Women Organization was founded in 1938.It is one of the largest grassroots political organizations in the country with thousands of active members in local clubs across the nation.
- Undergraduate sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as students enrolled in a master’s degree program, are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent high school graduates and undergraduate freshmen are not eligible.
- Applicants may only apply for one NFRW scholarship per year.
- Scholarship winners may not reapply.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the scholarship application form and State Federation Certification form through the given link:
- Three letters of recommendation, including telephone numbers/emails of authors for follow-up
- An official copy of the applicant’s most recent college transcript
- A one-page typed essay stating the reason why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship, including career goals
- Optional photograph
- State Federation President Certification
The three annual scholarships of $2,500 provide financial assistance and support to women seeking undergraduate or graduate degrees.
- Individual applications must be submitted to your state federation president by June 1, 2016. No application may be submitted directly to NFRW headquarters.
- The deadline for applications to be received at the national headquarters is June 15, 2016
Link for More Information: