National Debt Relief is pleased to announce a new scholarship for students who are interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors. National Debt Relief supports wants to encourage students to pursue careers in these fields to bolster our future economic prosperity. National Debt Relief will award 5 scholarships of $1,000 each to outstanding college students pursuing studies in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) fields.
National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and one of the most reputable debt settlement companies. Their mission is focused on helping individuals achieve freedom from financial debt through debt settlement.
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, you must provide a unique solution to the following issue. You can be creative and create a YouTube video, write an essay or create an infographic for your solution.
“Come up with a unique way to solve the $1+ trillion dollar student loan crisis”
- Include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application. For video submissions, include a link to your video in your cover letter.
You can submit your complete application packet toScholarships-at-nationaldebtrelief.com.
National Debt Relief will award 5 scholarships of $1,000 each to outstanding college students.
To be considered for one of the five 2015 awards, entries must be received no later than Jan 31, 2016.
Link for More information: