National Arab American Association of Engineers and Architects (AAAEA) is pleased to announce 2015 Scholarship Program. The scholarship award is established by the National AAAEA and is available to undergraduate and graduate students in the areas of Engineering, Architecture and Computer Science on the national level. The scholarship awards will be depending on the availability of fund.
AAAEA is a professional Arab American association dedicated to help, strengthen, empower and inspire its members for excellence. AAAEA is a non-profit, non-political and non-religious professional association. Membership is open to corporations, academic, professional institutions, and qualified individuals.
The NAAAEA scholarship is available only to student who are the members of the AAAEA and who are attending an accredited college or university.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The link for application form is:
- An official college transcript indicating course grades and cumulative grade point average. Telephone scan images will not be accepted
- A letter of recommendation written by a faculty member (from the student’s field of study). Letter shouldn’t exceed one page
- An adequate description of the applicant’s extracurricular activities. The description should highlight relevant work experience, participation in AAAEA National and/or Local Chapters, student/campus activities, involvement in community organizations or a combination of these
- An essay addressing the applicant’s interest in his/her field of study, the most important issue currently being addressed in the applicant’s field, and the responsibility of the Engineers, Architects and Computer Scientists to society and to AAAEA
- The candidates can submit the complete application packet in PDF Format to: scholarship-at-naaaea.org including the subject line: 2015 NAAAEA Scholarship Committee
- The candidates can mail all application materials to:
c/o 2015 NAAAEA Scholarship Committee
P. O. Box 1536
Chicago, IL 60690-1536
Depending on the availability of funds, the scholarships will be awarded in a determined amount.
All application materials must be submitted no later than 4:00 PM CST on September 25, 2015.
Link for More Information: