As part of the Odone Family Support Program, The Myelin Project Organization is pleased to announce Travel Scholarship. Patients in the United States wanting to travel to ALD & AMN specialists and/or patient events and/or scientific conferences, are eligible to apply. The scholarship program provides travel stipends range from $250-$750 for patients in the United States wanting to travel to ALD & AMN specialists and/or patient events and/or scientific conferences.
The Myelin Project is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization focused on improving the quality of life for those living with ALD and AMN through research, advocacy and family support.
The Myelin Project encourages residents of the United States and Canada to apply for financial assistance if you (or your dependent) suffer from ALD and/or AMN and need(s) help paying costs associated with medical care and/or living expenses.
How to Apply:
• The candidates can apply on-line for the given scholarship. The link is: http://myelin.org/travel-scholarship/
• Write a short statement about how ALD and/or AMN affect(s) your life and/or your family member(s), and how this travel scholarship could help you and/or your family member.
• Upload documentation proving your and/or your family member’s diagnosis of ALD or AMN.
• Travel stipends range from $250-$750 and are intended to help offset travel costs but not to cover all costs in full.
• The amount of the award depends on upon the distance the recipient has to travel for the event.
Link for More Information: